Survival Power BankRegular price $39.00 Save $-39.00
It has an LED flashlight, a compass and 2 usb ports. In addition to regular power outlet charging, you have an option for solar charging.
Either way this power bank might save your ass in an emergency, like during the ordeal this rider went through with a dying phone battery after he crashed at the Dragon.
Available in black, green, powder blue, orange or yellow.
We recommend using this bank with our HEATED VEST to keep warm as a survival accessory. If you buy it with the thermal vest and heated socks as part of our STAY WARM HOT BUNDLE you'll save a bunch while staying toasty.
Output: DC5V/1A, DC5V/2.1A
Input Interface: Micro USB
Output Interface: Double USB
Battery Capacity (mAh): 20000mAh
Waterproof rating IP67
- Solar panel: you can recharge the battery under sunlight during emergencies.
- Waterproof rating IP67: great for outdoor use (do not immerse in water)
- Dual USB ports: you can charge phones, pads or other devices
- Material: solar panel, ABS plastic cover, silicone frame
- LED flashlight
- MSDS-passed battery (Material Safety Data Sheet )
Note: Even in perfect laboratory conditions, the efficiency of solar energy transference is low, and it is also affected by weather conditions and amount of sunlight available. In plain English, solar powering will take much longer to charge, and you'll want to use it in emergency situations and not as your main method of charging. To extend the battery life, prior to initial use please fully charge using a wall outlet.
1 power bank
1 usb cable
1 User Manual