- NECKLACES & PENDANTS
- EARRINGS, INK & SWAG
- A collection of badass bracelets & cuffs
- Best Biker Dope™ Meteorite Dog Tag
- Best Dope™ Meteorite Guitar Pick
- Best Dragon Bracelet
- Biker Dope
- Biker Dope™ Meteorite Dog Tag
- Biker Dope™ Meteorite Dog Tag | Best Biker Dope™ Meteorite Dog Tag
- Biker Dope™ Meteorite Dog Tag | Best Biker Dope™ Meteorite Dog Tag | Dope™ Meteorite Dog Tag
- Biker Dope™ Meteorite Guitar Pick
- Biker Dope™ Meteorite Guitar Pick | Best Dope™ Meteorite Guitar Pick
- Biker Dope™ Meteorite Guitar Pick | Best Dope™ Meteorite Guitar Pick | Dope™ Meteorite Guitar Pick...
- Cross of Skulls
- Cross of Skulls | Skull Cross Necklace
- Cross of Skulls | Skull Cross Necklace | Skull Necklaces
- Cruising style
- Dog tags
- Dope™ Meteorite Dog Tag
- Dope™ Meteorite Guitar Pick
- Dragon Necklace
- Dragon Necklace & Bracelet
- Dragon Necklace & Bracelet | Dragon Necklace
- Dragon Necklace & Bracelet | Dragon Necklace | Best Dragon Bracelet
- Genuine leather
- High Life
- Made in the USA
- Movable jewelry
- Moveable jewelry
- Precious metals
- Skull Collection
- Skull Cross Necklace
- Skull Necklaces
- Spirit animal
- Sterling silver
- Tattoo style
- Women's bracelets
- Women's necklaces
- ♀ WOMEN
- ➕ LIFE
Meteorite Dog Tag
by Biker Dope™
These dog tags are out of this world...
Literally. Be the only kid on the block to rock this handcrafted piece of dopeness, an extraterrestrial object that's older than anything on Earth. Every one of these bad boys are unique and no two are alike.
Meteorites have always had a strong symbolic connotation to the origins of the universe, and every known civilization in history has been fascinated by this heaven-sent metal. The earliest known reference describes a fallen meteorite on the island of Crete in 1478 BC. Fascinated by the metal, the Greeks used it to create a host of sacred objects.
In ancient Egypt, a meteoric iron dagger was found in the tomb of Tutankhamen, and an iron meteorite bead was found at a burial site from between 3350 and 3600 BC.
Some believe meteorites have healing properties and are commonly associated with balance and strength, and the nickel in meteorites is believed to purify the wearer’s blood.
When you walk into a room, enter in a blaze of glory ... you know, like a meteorite.
Ships directly to you from our U.S. warehouse